Saturday, December 11, 2010

One Person, One Gift

This is the last post in the blog challenge from Melanie Holtsman and I am not looking forward to it. How can I choose just one gift, never mind one person? Can I choose a group of people to give one gift?
While at first this challenge appeared easy and I let it go at that, now that I am putting the words in a post, it is impossible!
Here goes. If I am able to give one gift to my students I would give the love of life long learning. Similar to the give someone a fish and you feed them for that meal, teach them to fish and you will feed them for life. My gift would be specific in the introduction, yet have far reaching appeal and long lasting effects.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deqalb/1497728891/#/photos/deqalb/1497728891/lightbox/
Recipe for Life Long Learning

Ingredients:
Huge bowl
Questions
Answers
A Personal Learning Network
Connection to the Internet
Curiosity
Laughter
Love
More Questions

Time:
All the time in the world

Serve up and share with the planet

No comments: